Best of Galapagos
03/16/2023 through 12/18/2024
03/16/2023 through 12/21/2024
Best of Galapagos
Amazing wildlife, both on land and underwater, is the drawcard of the remote Galapagos Islands. Tour the Galapagos’ outstanding natural beauty and interesting history by foot and boat on this active adventure. Trace Darwin’s theory of evolution, spot colourful, bizarre and beautiful creatures and have an experience that is completely out of this world as you discover the incredible Galapagos Islands.
- Isla San Cristobal- Snorkeling in La Loberia (1.5 Hours)
- San Cristobal – Excursion to Leon Dormido or Lobos Islands
- Isla San Cristobal – Interpretation Center (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal – Cerro Tijeretas View Point (1 Hour)
- Floreana – Snorkeling
- Isla Isabela -Tintoreras or Shark Alley (2.5 Hours)
- Isla Isabela – Flamingo lagoon visit (30 Minutes)
- Isla Isabela – Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela – Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (5-6 Hours)
- Kayaking – Isla Isabela
- Santa Cruz Highlands Visit (3 Hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz – Tortuga Bay walk
- Get acquainted with the beautiful churches and graceful boulevards of Quito, Ecuador’s capital
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin’s Theory of Natural Selection. Explore the islands on this in-depth adventure, coming face-to-face with some of the most extraordinary wildlife on earth
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island, get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island. These nearly extinct creatures are one of the greatest drawcards to the Galapagos
- This is a land based Galapagos trip, we use locally owned hotels on the islands. On this trip you will have more opportunities to interact with the locals as opposed to staying on a boat.
Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
Isla San Cristobal
Isla Floreana/ Isla Isabela
Isla Isabela / Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos/ Quito
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us