2020 - Private Driver Irish Gold
Enjoy the luxury of a personalized tour of Ireland, England, Scotland or Wales with your own private driver. Whether you want to return to the home of your ancestors, explore hidden gems, or are interested in truly unique experiences, we can plan the perfect trip.
You’ll have more freedom to explore the hidden aspects of these destinations – our drivers enjoy taking our guests to their favorite places, sharing the local lore and the back stories, and allowing them to see our destinations through the eyes of a local.
Choose your route – plan your own itinerary or we can adapt any of the group vacation CIE Tours itineraries on this website to become a Private Driver vacation.
Suggested Authentic Local Experiences:
- Visit a local farm to learn about country living and watch a sheepdog display.
- Take a traditional horse-drawn jaunting car through the Killarney National Park to scenic Ross Castle, set on the shores of Lough Leane.
- Royal Marine Hotel, Dublin (1 night)
- Galmont Hotel & Spa, Galway (2 nights)
- Great Southern Killarney, Killarney (2 nights)
- Granville Hotel, Waterford (1 night)
- Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin (2 nights)
Private Driver Tour Includes:
- Services of a professional driver and vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at any location in Ireland
- Pre-booked stays for 8 nights in hotels listed above
- Full breakfast daily except on day of arrival
- A visit to one Dublin’s prime attractions, Guinness Storehouse, General Post Office Museum, Epic Ireland or Teeling Whiskey Distillery
- Ireland Insight Guide – guide with maps and suggested itineraries (one per room)
- Go-To Guide – information book with basic travel facts
MIDLANDS & GALWAY
WILD ATLANTIC WAY
RING OF KERRY OR DINGLE PENINSULA
WATERFORD TO DUBLIN
DEPART FOR HOME FROM DUBLIN